The research is clear: kids who move while learning do better academically, behave better, and are healthier. That's why teachers across the United States love Walkabouts.
Looking for creative ways to fund Walkabouts in your classroom? Check out the following sources to find the funding you need to activate your classroom!
- Action for Healthy Kids
- Adopt a Classroom
- Fuel Up to Play 60
- General Mills – Champions for Healthy Kids
- Healthier US Schools Challenge
- ING Unsung Heroes Awards Program
- Kids in The Game Go! Grant
- Michael and Susan Dell Foundation – Health and Education Grants
- National Education Association Foundation
- Wells Fargo – Community Grants
- Verizon Foundation
Need research to support your grant proposal? Download our white paper!